SECURE ONLINE ORDERING
Professional, Original GEMM Piano PVC-E Glue.
Excellent adhesive designed exclusively for applying glue to:
- Wood to plastic (Piano Keytops)
- Wood to metal
- Felt to plastic
- Felt to metal
- Felt to a finished surface (painted or non-painted)
- Leather to plastic
- Leather to metal
- Leather to a finished surface (painted or non-painted)
- Porous material to a non-porous material
- Pneumatic and bellows cloth as well as any other cloth
Wood to Wood not recommended (different glue will be needed)
This glue dries clear and can be thinned up to 5% with water.
Instructions for Piano PVC-E Glue
Also available in our store Piano Glue Brushes
PVC-E Glue needs to be stored at room temperature.
1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, 1 oz, for small piano repair
2 oz, enough adhesive to repair a full set of piano keys or any other piano projects you may have.
4 oz, 8 oz, 12 oz, 16 oz, 28 oz, 32 oz, 64 oz, and 128 oz
Please take note:
1. PVC-E Glue needs to be stored at room temperature.
2. Due to the upcoming changes in the Winter Season we will not ship when our temperature is below freezing level.
3. ***If you live in areas where the temperature is at freezing level (30 degrees) or below, we recommend you delay ordering the PVC-E glue.***
4. The Glue will freeze at 30 degrees or below and it will be ruined.
Please select size and quantity
PVC-E Glue is the #1 choice for Piano Technicians.
Made in United States
We ship Worldwide From Miami, Florida, United States
Please allow 3 to 10 business days for delivery.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
International Orders - Please Note:
Customs fees/Charges and Taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These fees/charges are the buyer's responsibility. We recommend you check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to making your purchase.