Barracuda Goggle Repair Kit, Standard
The Barracuda Repair Kit includes all the parts needed to refurbish your goggles.
- Sponge Set
- Nosebridge Packet (SM-MD-L)
- Allen Wrench
Instructions for replacing sponge:
- Examine how old foam is placed on goggle. Peel away one of the old foam pieces. Clean frame of all foam residue and wipe with rubbing alcohol.
- Place new foam on goggle by centering small hole in sponge over the set screw on goggle. From this point place the sponge following the outside edge of the gogle. First follow the top edge halfway, then follow botteom. Then finish top and bottom of remaining sponge.
- Check the inside of the goggle. Tuck excess sponge into the onner area of goggle.
- To increase longevity of sponge, please keep goggle on pedestal when not in use. also, try to keep goggles in a ventilated container to prevent mildew.
Instructions are printed on pack of packaging
Qty: 1 Repair Kit
Made in USA