3" Elastic Wrap For Arms, Legs, Shoulders, Knees
- Provides Support and Compression for Muscles and Joints
- Securely Holds Cold and First Aid Compresses
Cramer Elastic Wraps are basic equipment for sports injury treatment and rehabilitation. Secure around arms, legs, shoulders and knees to provide extra support for muscles and joints during activities. For first aid treatment of minor strains, sprains, and bruises, us the Cramer Elastic Wrap in combination with a cold pack to provide compression to minimize swelling and pain. Washable, reusable Cramer Elastic Wraps can also be used to keep analgesic packs and wound dressings in place.
Used by Professional Athletic Trainers to Reduce Pain and Swelling of Minor Strains and Sprains:
- Use Elastic Wrap for light compression and skin protection.
- Apply a cold pack
- Keep injury site elevated to reduce swelling.
- Limit cold treatment to 20 minutes intervals, allowing skin to warm thoroughly between treatments.
Measures 3" wide x 5 Yds (stretched)
Made in United States. Country of Origin is subject to change
We ship Worldwide From Miami, Florida, United States
Please allow 3 to 10 business days for delivery.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
International Orders - Please Note:
Customs fees/Charges and Taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These fees/charges are the buyer's responsibility. We recommend you check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to making your purchase.