CTA Brake Bleeder Screw Repair Kit, 1230 1/4", 5/16", 7mm & 8mm
Eliminates need to replace caliper or wheel cylinder when bleeder screw is frozen or broken.
- Remove caliper or wheel cylinder from car.
- Disassemble and remove piston or cups.
- Drill 3/16" hole through existing bleeder.
- Increase hole size to 11/32", drilling as straight as possible (minimum stock around hole should be at least 1/8").
- Using a 1/8" - 18 NPT tap, tap hole at least 1/2" deep.
- Clear out any metal shavings or foreign material from bleeder hole.
- Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound and install repair fitting.
- Torque to 30-35 foot pounds.
- Reassemble caliper or wheel cylinder.
- Check for leakage around threads.
Made in USA