The Dremel 425 emery-impregnated disc gives you the power to polish most ferrous metals, as well as stones, glass and ceramics. It can be used to remove small burrs and scratch marks left by grinding and sanding, and can also help you clean and define grooves. One-inch diameter wheel.
- 1-inch tip is perfect for small DIY projects.
- Easily cleans and polishes coarse surfaces.
- Dremel polishing wheel is compatible with most Dremel rotary tools.
- Ideal for general polishing of most ferrous metals, stones, glass and ceramics.
- Use it to remove small burrs and scratch marks left by grinding and sanding.
- Ideal to clean and define grooves.
- Emery impregnated disc is ideal for cleaning and polishing coarse surfaces.
For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
Maximum operating speed 35,000/min.