MZ Austria is the wording on a mark used by Moritz Zdekauer on porcelains made at his works in Altrolau, Austria, from 1884 to 1909. Zdekauer's company exported pieces to American and Dutch colonies before it was bought by another company. The mark was changed to MZ Altrolau in 1909, when the firm was purchased by C.M. Hutschenreuther. The firm operated under the name Altrolau Porcelain Factories from 1909 to 1945. It was nationalized after World War II. The pieces were decorated with lavish floral patterns and overglaze gold decoration. Full sets of dishes were made as well as vases, toilet sets, and other wares
Dish has not chips or cracks
Painted in a soft pale peach color and White and Purple Flowers with soft Green petals.
Please Note: Holder part is a little worn from usage
3 stamp underneath M.Z Austria, A.916. and Painted by hand H. Lansing & Co.
Dish measures approx. 6" Diameter x 1/2" Depth