Displays Caller's Phone Number, Name (In Areas with This Service), Date and Time of Call When Phone Rings.
Requires Calling Number Delivery (CND) service from phone company.
- Display shows caller's phone number, dare and time of call while the phone is ringing - stores the last 99 calls in memory
- In areas with name and number service, memory stores the caller's name/phone number, date and time for the last 51 calls
- delete message and review up/down controls - Easy-to-read LCD screen
- FCC registered -
- ETL listed to UL standarts
- Requires 4 "AAA" batteries or AC adapter (Not Included)
Helps Stop Annoying Phone Calls and Adds to Your Family's Privacy with calling Number Delivery (CND) service from your phone company and a Radio Shack Caller ID System 400, you can know the name and phone number if who's calling even before you pick up the receiver. After the first ring, the display shows the caller's phone number, call number, and the date and time of the call. And in areas with name and number service, just press the "read" button to view the caller's name.
Identifies calls on which ID information has been intentionally blocked, as well as calls from number on your "annoying call" list, and plays a prerecorded message to discourage bothersome or repeat obscene callers.
Note: Displays either the number or name of caller, depending on local ID service - check with your phone company.
Made in China