RadioShack Self-Sticking Clear Wire Clips, No. 278-1618, Set of 12
Easily stick to almost any clean, dry, flat surface.
Hold most types of household two-conductor speaker wire, power cord or modular telephone wire.
For indoor use only.
Instructions for use:
- Clips should be space 12" apart.
- Before applying clips to surfact, place wire in clip first.
- Remove paper backing from the clip without touching adhesive.
- Press firmly on a clean surface and hold for about 5 seconds.
- If you need to remove clip. Twist slowly before lifting from surface.
Note: For use with standard insulated household wires only.
Removal can mar certain surfaces.
Qty: 1 Set of 12 Clips
Made in USA