Recoton Stereo Dubbing Cable, 10 Ft Video Cable
This Gold Connection VCR Dubbing Calbe has been specifically designed for the separate audio and video signals it must carry. The electrical characteristics and requirements of these two signals are in many ways different. So ordinary audio patchcords or antenna wire simply won't do if you want all the performance your audio/video system is capable of.
Its two cables molded together as one.
Its low capacitance audio cable has been designed to provide most dynamic, distortion free sound your system can produce.
The 75 ohm video calbe is heavy shielded against interference to ensure the best picture your VCR and tape can record.
Gold electro-plated connectors are both corrosion proof and offer substantially less signal loss than conventional contacts to provide the most reliable connection possible.
- Low-capacitance, muliti strand copper audio cable. Engineered for flat frequency response and distortion free sound
- Siamese design molds both video and audio cables together for neat, tangle-free, high performance installations
- 24 karat gold electro-plated connectors. For less signal loss than conventional contacts
- Rugged, flexible PVC cable jacket, stress reliefs, and solid propropylene insulator insure long lasting performance
- Precision 75 ohm video cable with pure copper center conductor and RF braid sheild for clearest, brigtest, most interference free picture
Qty: 1 Dubbing Cable
Made in Taiwan