The Woodworking Manual is a practical and colorful guide to working with wood. Presented in a clear, easy-to-follow format with over 1,000 color photographs and artworks, the book will equip the inexperience woodworker with the knowledge and confidence required to work successfully with wood. More advanced woodworkers can improve their skills and attempt some of the book's more challenging projects.
The woodworking Manual includes:
- A guide to the most plentiful and popular of the world's hard and soft woods.
- Advice on choosing the best tools for woodworking, and how to use and maintain them.
- Clear step-by-step instructions for making joints and applying finishes.
- Useful tips on woodworking techniques, such as chiseling, planing and sawing.
- A detailed, step-by-step guide on how to turn raw wood into high quality, finished items.
By: Peter Bishop
ISBN: 140751153X ISBN-13: 9781407511535
Publisher: Parragon - 2008