Vaughan Bear Saw, All Purpose Medium to Fine, Replacement Blade
The secret advantage of the Vaughan Bear Saw is that unlike conventional saws, it's designed to cut on the pull, rather than on teh push stroke.
The Specially ground, triedge teetch cut cleanly, leaving a smoother surface. Vaughan's Bear Saw cuts faster, smoother and more accurately with less effort.
Other Features Include:
The No. 265RBM Bear Saw Blade is designed for:
- Easily replaceable blades
- Impulse hardened, tri-edge teeth stay sharp longer
- Thin, spring steel blades are both durable and flexible
- Blade is rust resistant
- Saw disassembles for convenient tool box storage
- Any style blade can be used with any handle
- Blade Type - Medium/Fine
- Cutting Lenght - 10-1/2" (265mm)
- Best Cutting Angle - 0 - 15 degrees
Overall length approx. 10-1/2" long
Blade Thickness 0.026"
Made in USA